Google+ Badge

Friday, 4 April 2014

Treaty of Lisbon

the lisbon treaty a legal



Yes I am afraid that sadly enough it is so, this is a set of documents and writing to prove the legality of this treaty.

I think the whole of Europe a stinch of many nations that have been at war with one another over the last 1,000 years are now coming together in a treaty aligned to agenda 21 and it is realy a con job (deception by those who want a one world order) to fast track this so that they can take over and become a global actor on the international stage as another super power alongside the US and rising China. 

---------------------------------------------


Please not that I follow all who follow me on this twitter account


whether I agree or not to the content of the twitter, 


this twitter account  has been worked on since the 22nd January 2014 with this blog. 

Statistical progress on the blog:

Other blog entries to John Christopher Sunols blogs

Post a Comment